What you'll need:
- 1 box frozen puff pastry (I use Pepperidge Farms)
- Blackberries or any other type of berry will do
- 1 egg, scrambled
- Powdered sugar
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Defrost the puff pastry overnight. Spread some flour on a cutting board or a marble slab and roll out the dough with a rolling pin till it reaches a rectangular shape. (Note: Puff pastry gets warm and sticky fast so work as quickly with the dough as possible).
- Next, cut the sheet of puff pastry into four squares and then place berries in the center of each piece of pastry.
- Now to seal the pastry closed, spread the egg all along the edges of each pastry and then fold the pastry over to form a triangular shape.
- Bake turnovers for 20 minutes and in the meantime mix some powdered sugar with water to make the frosting and once turnovers are done, drizzle the frosting over the turnovers.