Saturday, July 2, 2011

oishii desu ne

  Today, Matt and I shied away from all the bbq pits and grills to get some peace and quiet in the great indoors. We decided to have a sushi night. Let me tell you, I love being married to a man that's half Japanese. Not only does Matt love sushi, but he loves to help cook as well. What a guy! We spend a lot of time together in the kitchen. I find cooking a great way to bond and it has become one of my favorite things to do. Especially after a long day like today. We went on a bike ride to the beach in almost 100 degree weather. But it was nothing that a little dip in the freezing river water couldn't fix.





Presentation is key!











We tackled the dishes earlier on so we could enjoy our evening after our meal. I'm ready to relax and cool off after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment